AMADOR HILL FARM AND ORCHARD
A Program of the Women’s Environmental Institute
CSA Drop-Site Locations
If you can put together a group of 6 CSA customers (6 shares), we will deliver to your preferred address (resident or business) before Friday noon. 10 or more people will be needed for a place of business/organization.
Drop site guidelines:
- If there is a sign off list available at your drop site, please initial by your name when you pick up your CSA share each week.
- If possible, please bring your own bags to your pickup location. When you have transferred your produce to your own bag(s), flatten the CSA box and leave at the designated site for us to pick up the next week.
- If you are sharing a box please do not leave partial boxes for the other shareholder as they may be mistaken by someone else for another’s share. This reduces confusion not only for other shareholders but the site location when assisting your pickup.
- If you do not pick up your box during the designated times at your location, your box will be forfeit. Please check with your drop site.
Please call us at 651.583.0705 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding your share.
Drop site locations are donating their space and are not responsible for any issues within your share. We ask that you please show your appreciation by supporting their business in return towards their generosity. All deliveries are made before Friday noon.
- Up Café
1901 Traffic St NE/Mpls
- Linden Hills Co-op
3815 Sunnyside Ave. S / Mpls
- Minnesota Environmental Partnership
546 Rice Street #100 / St Paul
- Mississippi Market
1500 W. 7th St. / St. Paul
- Printing Express
301 Summit Ave. / Center City
- Almelund & Sunrise Residents SPECIAL! We can deliver to your home!
- Women’s Environmental Institute at Amador Hill Farm & Orchard*
15715 River Road / North Branch
*Pick up at our farm/orchard and receive $50 off your share
- Seward Co-op
2823 East Franklin Ave / Mpls
- Birchwood Cafe
3311 E 25th St / Mpls
- Whole Foods
1575 Selby Ave. / St Paul
- The Nesting Grounds
26395 Forest Blvd. / Wyoming
- County Market
5418 St. Croix Trail / North Branch
- City of Minneapolis Employees – Please Get Discount Code from Sarah Reuben your city CSA coordinator.
250 S. 4th Street / Minneapolis