AMADOR HILL FARM AND ORCHARD
A Program of the Women’s Environmental Institute
CSA Drop-Site Locations (for Saturday pickup):
Evergreen Coffee House – 26395 Forest Blvd., Wyoming, MN 55092
Lakewinds Co-op Richfield – 6420 Lyndale Ave. S., Richfield MN, 55423
Linden Hills Co-op – 3815 Sunnyside Ave S., Minneapolis, MN 55410
Mill City Farmers Market – 704 2nd St. S., Minneapolis, MN 55401
Mississippi Market –1500 West 7th St., St. Paul, MN 55105
Peterson’s Home and Garden Store – 38964 Branch Ave, North Branch, MN 55056
Seward Co-op Franklin Store – 2823 East Franklin, Minneapolis, MN 55406
Seward Co-op Friendship Store – 317 E 38th St., Minneapolis, MN 55409
Up Café – 1901 Traffic St. NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413
Urban Growler – 2325 Endicott St., St Paul, MN 55114
WEI’s Amador Hill Farm – 15715 River Rd., North Branch, MN 55056 (pickup at WEI’s apple barn available Friday evening and Saturday)
- Pick-up your CSA Box on Saturdays. You will receive an email prior to your first delivery with specific timeline for your drop-site. Deliveries are made by 2 p.m. Saturday.
- You will find a sign-off list at your drop site; please initial by your name when you pick up your CSA share each week.
- Please bring your own bags to carry your produce home. Boxes should not go home with shareholders.
- If you are sharing a box, please do not leave partial boxes for the other shareholder as they may be mistaken by someone else for another share. This reduces confusion not only for other shareholders but the site location when assisting your pickup.
- If you do not pick up your box during the designated times at your location, your box may be forfeited. Please check with your drop-site.
Custom Drop-Site: If you can put together a group of 6 CSA customers (i.e., 6 CSA shares), we will deliver to your residence, workplace, or a neighborhood business.
Please call us at 651.583.0705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding your share.
Drop-site locations are donating their space and are not responsible for any issues with your share. We ask that you please show your appreciation by supporting their business in return for their generosity.